Deadlines and Additional Information
As we are in a period of unprecedented growth, we encourage you to apply immediately for current and upcoming roles. We thank all applicants however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to attend an in-person interview at our head office. Come prepared with your portfolio, resume and 3 references.
The Learning Enrichment Foundation is committed to providing accessible service and employment to all individuals (the public and the staff) and to treat them with respect and dignity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive interview process. We will ensure that persons with disabilities have the same opportunities to access employment and benefit from our services in the same place and in a similar way as others. We are committed to the removal of barriers that may impede full accessibility for people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point throughout the application or interview process, please let us know.
- Diploma or Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Registered Early Childhood Educator, in good standing with the College of ECE
- Standard First Aid & CPR Level C
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC), valid within the last 6 months